Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive ordered goods and ensure order agrees to receiving report.
- Transfer food and beverage items to concession stands according to Food and Beverage procedures.
- Direct storage, preparation and service of concession merchandise.
- Notify management when inventory needs and assure necessary inventory is ordered, stocked and available.
- Ensure adequate storage of merchandise by continual supervision of stock levels.
- Ensure warehouse is clean and neat. Rotate inventory to minimize spoilage.
- Maintain and reconcile all pertinent logs, transfer sheets and ensure that all transfers are documented.
- Ensure that proper sanitations procedures are followed.
- Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions and leave work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Abides by all SMG policies in the Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual, the Business Code of Conduct, and the Cash Handling Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with employees and others encountered through the course of employment.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results in a fast-paced environment.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Must be able to stand/walk for the duration of shift and must be able to carry and lift according to industry standards
- Must pass background check
Working Conditions: Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours. The position requires working in an office, warehouse, and concession stand setting in addition to the physical requirements of continuous walking, lifting up to 30 lbs. and standing for extended periods of times.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
Note: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.