The Raising Cane’s River Center is looking for experienced Kitchen Cooks to work in our Facility in Baton Rouge, LA. The position is event based and requires a flexible schedule, which includes some weekends and holidays. With a heavy event schedule upcoming, we are looking for both line and prep cooks.
The primary duties of Kitchen Cook position is to work in the main kitchen and in concessions areas preparing food items for the facility,
Other Duties Include:
- Fulfilling the service per each Banquet Event Orders (BEO)
- Coordinate with the Concessions Workers, Cashiers and Runners to determine adequate inventory levels for proper and uninterrupted concessions service.
- Assists management, warehouse staff, and all concessions workers maintain accurate inventory control.
- Maintain all Kitchen equipment cleanliness and assists with annual maintenance.
- Must be creative in designing buffet food presentations.
- Prepare recipes as directed.
- Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions and leave work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 1-year kitchen/restaurant cooking experience
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass background check
Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours. Physical requirements include walking, stooping, lifting up to 30 lbs. to the waist and standing for extended periods of times.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
SMG/Raising Cane's River Center