Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide the primary level of guest assistance throughout the venue.
- Required to have a thorough knowledge of building policies and procedures and event requirements.
- Distribute venue information and updates.
- Be available to listen to guests’ compliments and complaints.
- Provide ADA services and information to guests with disabilities and the elderly.
- Relocate Guests with trouble seats or ADA requirements.
- Make people feel special.
- Keep floors and aisles clear of obstructions.
- Reports any suspicious activity to your supervisor.
- Reports to Event Supervisor in appropriate uniform, for assigned location.
- Initiate eye contact with guests within 10 feet, smile, and stand straight and tall.
- Avoid negative body language and show that you are confident and capable.
- Preforms other related duties as assigned that are specific to the position and by Manager.
Working Conditions: Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours. Physical requirements include feel and reach with hands and arms, walking, stooping, lifting up to 50 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time.
This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The job responsibilities and tasks described herein may be modified and expanded over time. I have read and understand the above requirements of the job. I have received a copy of this position description.
We will review all applicants and those closely meeting our minimum qualifications will be called for an interview. Applications accepted at the Raising Cane’s River Center office on Mondays only from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. for posted positions only.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
*Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 225-389-3030.
SMG/Raising Cane's River Center
$8.50 per hour