Event Security Staff
The Raising Cane’s River Center / SMG is currently hiring for Event Security Staff. The position is ideal for anyone with a great customer service attitude and a flexible schedule.
The main duties of the position involve working at facility entrances to coordinate the efficient and effective enforcement of our safety and security policies.
Other Duties Include:
- Provide the basic level of security in the facility by enforcing facilities bag check policy.
- Monitor guests’ entrance through security provisions.
- Required to have a thorough knowledge of building policies and procedures and event requirements.
- Be available to listen to guests’ compliments and complaints.
- Provide ADA services and information to guests with disabilities and the elderly.
- Reports any suspicious activity to your supervisor.
- Initiate eye contact with guests within 10 feet, smile, and stand straight and tall.
- Avoid negative body language and show that you are confident and capable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned that are specific to the position and by Manager.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass background and reference checks.
Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours. Physical requirements include feel and reach with hands and arms, walking, stooping, lifting up to 50 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
SMG/Raising Cane's River Center