Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide great customer service.
- Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions.
- Must be knowledgeable of the AccuPOS Point of Sale software, as well as have gone through the proper training.
- Abide by and maintain established accurate cash handling/control procedures at all times.
- Abide by and maintain established accurate inventory control procedures at all times.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to the Money Room and its Agents.
- Coordinate with the Concessions Supervisors, Bartenders and/or Runners adequate inventory levels for proper and uninterrupted concessions/bar service.
- Interact with customers and clients in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Abides by all SMG policies in the Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual, the Business Code of Conduct, and the Cash Handling Procedures.
- Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions and leave work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Must have a commanding and demonstrative understanding and knowledge of all of the above.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with employees and others encountered through the course of employment.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results in a fast-paced environment.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Must be able to stand/walk for the duration of shift and must be able to carry and lift according to industry standards
- Basic working knowledge of food and beverage operations and food preparation.
- Basic math ability to accurately count and handle money.
- Positive attitude and neat appearance.
- Must speak and understand English.
- Must be able to pass a credit, background and reference checks.
- Must have 2 years verifiable cash handling experience.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Working Conditions: Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours. The position requires working in an office, warehouse, and concession stand setting in addition to the physical requirements of walking, stooping lifting up to 30 lbs. and standing for extended periods of times.
This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The job responsibilities and tasks described herein may be modified and expanded over time. I have read and understand the above requirements of the job. I have received a copy of this position description.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
SMG/Raising Cane's River Center