The Raising Cane’s River Center is hiring Part-Time Cashiers to work in our Food and Beverage Concessions Department in Baton Rouge, LA. These positions are designed to work the various events our facility hosts throughout the year. The position is ideal for anyone with flexible hours.
Our Food and Beverage Cashiers work directly with our guests and enhance the experience of attending an event. The main responsibility of the position is to work full service in a concession stand inside our facility.
Other Duties Include:
- Provide great customer service.
- Be fast and efficient in service.
- Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions.
- Abide by and maintain established accurate cash handling/control procedures at all times.
- Abide by and maintain established accurate inventory control procedures at all times.
- Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions and leave work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to pass a credit, background and reference checks.
- Must have 2 years verifiable cash handling experience.
- Must be able to stand/walk for the duration of shift and must be able to carry and lift according to industry standards.
- Positive attitude and neat appearance.
- Must speak and understand English.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
SMG/Raising Cane's River Center