Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cashiers must pass a background and a credit check.
- Provide great customer service.
- Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions.
- Must be knowledgeable of the AccuPOS Point of Sale software, as well as have gone through the proper training.
- Abide by and maintain established accurate cash handling/control procedures at all times.
- Abide by and maintain established accurate inventory control procedures at all times.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to the Money Room and its Agents.
- Coordinate with the Concessions Supervisors, Bartenders and/or Runners adequate inventory levels for proper and uninterrupted concessions/bar service.
- Interact with customers and clients in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Abides by all SMG policies in the Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual, the Business Code of Conduct, and the Cash Handling Procedures.
- Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions and leave work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Must have a commanding and demonstrative understanding and knowledge of all of the above.
- Other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with employees and others encountered through the course of employment.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results in a fast-paced environment.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Must be able to stand/walk for the duration of shift and must be able to carry and lift according to industry standards.
- Must pass credit check.
- Must pass background check.
- Must have 3 years of verifiable cash handling experience.
- Basic working knowledge of food and beverage operations and food preparation.
- Basic math ability to accurately count and handle money.
- Positive attitude and neat appearance.
- Must speak and understand English.