The Raising Cane’s River Center / SMG has opportunities available for Part-Time Bartenders in Baton Rouge, LA. The ideal candidate will have verifiable experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Events range from concerts, Broadway type shows, sporting events, weddings, and private conferences. This position comes with an hourly wage and the ability to accept cash and credit card tips. The ideal candidate will have the relevant bartending, customer service, and cash handling experience.
The primary duty of the position is fast and efficient bar service during events hosted at the Raising Cane’s River Center.
Other duties include:
- Provide great customer service
- Interact with customers and clients in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Prepare all beverage items for sale in the station.
- Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions.
- Abide by and maintain established accurate cash handling/control procedures at all times.
- Abide by and maintain established accurate inventory control procedures at all times.
- Coordinate with the Concessions Supervisors, Cashiers and/or Runners adequate inventory levels for proper and uninterrupted concessions/bar service.
- Follow all rules and regulations which apply to the SAVOR/SMG and the SAVOR Safe Alcohol Management Program.
- Requests identification for every guest purchasing alcohol.
- Abides by all SMG policies in the Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual, the Business Code of Conduct, and the Cash Handling Procedures.
- Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions and leave work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a credit check, background check and references check.
- Must have 2 years verifiable bartending experience.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to stand/walk for the duration of shift and must be able to carry and lift according to industry standards
Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
SMG Raising Cane's River Center