Bartender – Part Time
Posted on: July 28, 2017
Summary: Responsible for Bar Service at the Raising Cane’s River Center
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide great customer service
- Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions.
- Must be knowledgeable of the AccuPOS Point of Sale software, as well as have gone through the proper training.
- Abide by and maintain established accurate cash handling/control procedures at all times.
- Abide by and maintain established accurate inventory control procedures at all times.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to the Money Room and its Agents.
- Coordinate with the Concessions Supervisors, Cashiers and/or Runners adequate inventory levels for proper and uninterrupted concessions/bar service.
- Interact with customers and clients in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Prepare all beverage items for sale in the station.
- Follow all rules and regulations which apply to the SAVOR/SMG and the SAVOR Safe Alcohol Management Program.
- Requests identification for every guest purchasing alcohol.
- Abides by all SMG policies in the Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual, the Business Code of Conduct, and the Cash Handling Procedures.
- Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions and leave work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Must have a commanding and demonstrative understanding and knowledge of all of the above.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a credit, background and reference check
- Must have minimum of 2 years verifiable experience as a bartender
- Must be ServSafe certified and have, or be willing to obtain a City/Parish Responsible Server Bar Card within 30 days of employment.
SMG/Raising Cane's River Center